Interesting. North Canton, OH? I live in Suffied (north of Hartville), drive 30K+/year, mostly in NEO, and have seen only one besides mine. It was a Desert Silver Linear...
posted by 65.25.59...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anybody still think the 9-2X was a mistake?..., Mike Lynch , Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:00:03
- I love my 9-2X Linear 5 speed ..., Henri L , Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:06:03
- Re: Anybody still think the 9-2X was a mistake?..., JimBlake , Mon, 11 Jul 2005 11:33:43
- 2 much fun, Bynd Drvn, Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:03:27
- More thoughts on this..., Scott Paterson , Sat, 9 Jul 2005 11:32:07
- Re: Anybody still think the 9-2X was a mistake?..., miscrms, Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:15:45
- Most fun 7,500 miles yet..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:07:07
- I'm a very satisfied Aero stick customer >, ChipJ, Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:16:08
- Re: Anybody still think the 9-2X was a mistake?..., Omar, Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:12:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!