Great car, got the '08 in January. 2.0L turbo coupe, tiny footprint but more substantive than the MINI and better mileage. Fits both kids in the back fine and they love the cocoon feel. Fast 6-sp DSG, economical (easily reach 34 MPG on the hwy, maybe more on a longer run), useful hatchback, and I rarely see another on the road. All the qualities I loved in my '88 SiS and my '99 9-5. I wish Saab would build a car like this.
posted by 74.186.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Wanna sell my 9-2X; am I nuts?, Finch, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:05
- It's gone., Finch, Sun, 4 May 2008 12:16:45
- I find no rattle at all in mine and the ride is good >, ChipJ, Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:45:03
- Audi TT, viczeba, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:22:06
- Go turbo..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:07
- Nope, Finch, Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:28:17
- No., No Snaab , Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:17:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!