NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Had an '04 WRX (close enough)right before my current 93. The stock Bridgestones were the pits in rain and snow. Wore them down as quickly as possible :) and put BFG Gforce KDWS tires on. WOW! Snowmobile indeed!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Winter reports?..., Mike Lynch , Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:33:42
- Snowmobile, JimBlake , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:36:31
- Re: Winter reports?..., Henri L , Tue, 6 Jan 2009 07:55:32
- Re: Winter reports?... (long -- like Saabs in winter!), Dave Chicago, Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:55:02
- Re: Winter reports?..., NJWayne, Tue, 23 Dec 2008 02:56:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.