it used to be that Saab would replace them for free and I intend to ask Charles River Saab about it next time I am there. However, I am betting that those are no longer free. It's a shame because it really looks crappy sitting there right in the middle of the hood.
posted by 24.63.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, Scott Paterson , Sun, 2 May 2010 16:19:24
- Charles River Saab gave me a pleasant surprise >, ChipJ, Sat, 26 Jun 2010 05:18:38
- Re: 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, NJWayne, Mon, 3 May 2010 20:27:45
- Re: 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, JimBlake , Mon, 3 May 2010 07:10:02
- Same here. It just happened a few weeks ago >, ChipJ, Sun, 2 May 2010 18:30:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!