NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Oh yeah, that did happen to mine too. Warranty for me, it was right about 50k miles.
My other warranty issue at the same time was the trim around the rear-edge of the rear door windows kept coming loose. New clips under warranty.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, Scott Paterson , Sun, 2 May 2010 16:19:24
- Charles River Saab gave me a pleasant surprise >, ChipJ, Sat, 26 Jun 2010 05:18:38
- Re: 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, NJWayne, Mon, 3 May 2010 20:27:45
- Re: 1st Issue: Hood Emblem Peeling, JimBlake , Mon, 3 May 2010 07:10:02
- Same here. It just happened a few weeks ago >, ChipJ, Sun, 2 May 2010 18:30:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.