NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 SS & Conv & SportCombi Bulletin Board|
They are supposed to work better. Replacement windshields will make a mess of the system if they are not exactly to spec. The system has very few parts and the sensor/module is pretty much the heart of it. From memory, the stalk switch is monitored by DICE (body control module) and Dice sends your commands to the rain sensor module. I would use tech2 to see if the stalk switch message is coming through clean to DICE. I'll do a little research and get back to you. I don't have WIS at the moment.
posted by 98.165.92...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rain sensing wipers???, Boston Baab, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:33:55
- Wife loves em I hate them., Dan in St Louis, Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:55:33
- I'm with you, SeeVTSaab , Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:59:22
- Re: Rain sensing wipers???, East Coast 9-3SS, Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:57:04
- Mine work brilliantly., B Millar , Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:11:20
- Rain sensing vs. snow sensing, Aero'ed, Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:36:09
- Re: Rain sensing wipers???, SWEDECAR , Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:38:00
- Not to be a contrarian, but..., Sebastian, Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:06:22
- Lighten up, Stephen Goldberger, Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:31:44
- Re: Rain sensing wipers???, Brandon, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:54:43
- Re: Rain sensing wipers???, John Myers , Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:31:55
- Re: Rain sensing wipers???, wingnut, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 17:29:17
- Same situation, dealer refused warranty repair, kerwin, Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:51:13
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.