I have been getting intermittent warnings on the disply that say "Stability Control Failure. Please contact service". I have a 2006 2.0T convertible with 47,000 miles. Our local dealer has closed up, and the nearest Saab dealer would be 200 hundred miles away.
Any thoughts on whether it is worth the 3 hour drive to have this looked at? I do not think it is anything crucial but your opions would be welcomed.
This is the first problem that I have had with the car, and it has been a pleasure to drive!
posted by 99.224.7...
Posts in this Thread:
- Stability Control Failure, Bruce, Fri, 4 Jun 2010 06:10:21 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Stability Control Failure, tio barry, Sat, 5 Jun 2010 09:35:01
- Same thing, in for service, I'll report., Kerwin, Sat, 5 Jun 2010 07:26:11
- Re: Stability Control Failure, John Myers , Fri, 4 Jun 2010 08:00:56
- Re: Stability Control Failure, AeroDave , Fri, 4 Jun 2010 07:14:25
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!