The V6 was offered in 93 aero until 2009(us),in 2010 they went back to the 4 cyl engine in all models including aero. In Europe they offered the v6 for one more year (2010).
posted by 24.164.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- V6 really a liability? -07 Aero, Airheadrider , Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:28:10
- Re: V6 really a liability? -07 Aero, Aero9k, Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:27:42
- Re: V6 really a liability? -07 Aero, Viggenator , Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:19:10
- I have Both V6 & 4, Tootsacolta, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:14:20
- Mine has been trouble free, DonG, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 12:49:36
- very reliable in my experience., John Myers , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:27:17
- Re: V6 really a liability? -07 Aero, Loren H, Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:18:14
- Very narrow product offering, Stephen Goldberger, Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:56:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!