This is the one I now ordered from Germany. The dealer confirmed the number on the phone. We'll see when it shows up. It is in transit right now.
The Saab site can't deliver. Already tried them. Europe worked because the same radiator was used in the Opel Vectra C and one more Opel model. Both with the same 2.8V engine. Meaning if you cannot order it as Saab part, order it as Opel part.
posted by 71.170.152...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Where to get a radiator?, Texastrooper, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 15:52:51
- Re: Saabsite Shows One for $314.57, Tootsacolta, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:09:07
- Re: Where to get a radiator?, Texastrooper, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:54:14
- for a used one try here, Savary , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:00:05
- Re: Where to get a radiator?, SWEDECAR , Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:43:01
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!