Go with the Honda - 240HP, nav system. from what i understand the new accords are very nice cars. you'll get better reialbility, more room in the accord than the others,
Maxima might be a good choice too.
posted by 69.37.26...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I'm a Saab guy but...my wife wants a Honda....., Andrew , Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:13:37
- Re: I'm a Saab guy but...my wife wants a Honda....., MO, Mon, 4 Oct 2004 06:41:25
- Of the three, Honda..., CWilson, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:00:48
- Take my word for it. Do what the wife says. ALWAYS!!!!!, Kerry, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:08:35
- safest sport sedans, ephemere, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:09:28
- Re: I'm a Saab guy but...my wife wants a Honda....., Joe in Harrisburg, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 07:47:14
- Re: What about a used 9-5 Wagon??!!!, Bruiser, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 06:03:23
- Re: Best Choice, Bruiser, Sat, 2 Oct 2004 05:57:16
- family car, ephemere, Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:16:28
- Has she driven a new 9-3?, Ray L, Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:10:35
- Re: I'm a Saab guy but...my wife wants a Honda....., Rick, Fri, 1 Oct 2004 20:31:02
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!