NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The bulk of the cost better have been in replacing oil pressure switch and "camshaft plugs" whatever those are!
Oil trap mod, breather hoses, PCV grommets & nipple are all part of a $50 kit that takes a dealer .6hr to install.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:02:54
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:38:30
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, dtech, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:41:23
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:23:19
- Who's cheating?, Geoff, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:44:44
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, TG, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:44:01
- hosed..., LesH , Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:38:20
- sounds awfully high, bobc , Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:35:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.