Thanks for the feedback.
I've been going over the info on this board and the saab oil leak bulletion on this board. I can't see how this could be a $735 job.
It seems like Saab needs to cheat it's customers to keep it's revenue up. It may be time for a new car; Not Saab! The car has 90K on it and there are no good dealers in my area. It's unfortunate, because I really like my 9-5.
posted by 68.237.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:02:54
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 06:38:30
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, dtech, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 06:41:23
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, David, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:23:19
- Who's cheating?, Geoff, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:44:44
- Re: Oil Trap Modification opinion, TG, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:44:01
- hosed..., LesH , Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:38:20
- sounds awfully high, bobc , Sat, 21 Apr 2007 07:35:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!