If you're not going to pay them the $25 (which is understandable if you can do it yourself) they're not going to take each tire off and grease it up for you. If you're capable enough to rotate them yourselves you should be able to put a little axle grease on there yourself. I don't think it's that big of a deal and I think most car makes do this. Are they stuck beyond all reason or can you get them off with some force or maybe a mallet?
posted by 71.234.11...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, carlos.negros, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:04:14
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, carlos.negros, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:36:32
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, John M, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:24:21
- Regular Tire rotation should be done at 5K mi..., Johnson, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 01:20:40
- What's the NHTSA going to do?, turrbo , Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:34:04
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, LesH , Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:56:12
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, dmz789abc, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:26:57
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, B. Millar, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:26:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!