Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
but yeah... anyways I don't trust the dealers around here, they have all lied to me, and I have gotten worse and slower repair work out of them than if I had handed it over to monkey with a wrench... It is too bad warrenty work HAS to be done at a dealer. I would love to start an indi shop that could honor warrenty work from any make.
posted by 70.162.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, carlos.negros, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:04:14
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, carlos.negros, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:36:32
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, John M, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:24:21
- Regular Tire rotation should be done at 5K mi..., Johnson, Mon, 23 Apr 2007 01:20:40
- What's the NHTSA going to do?, turrbo , Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:34:04
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, LesH , Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:56:12
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, dmz789abc, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:26:57
- Re: Rear wheels stuck on 2004 After 15k Service!, B. Millar, Sun, 22 Apr 2007 11:26:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!