My '00 Aero just started having the exact same problem this weekend. This morning it took a good five seconds of turning-over before the engine started. I was beginning to get worried until I read your post here. Probably not coincidentally, I just put a full tank of gas in on Friday (Shell 93 Octane). Maybe it would help folks if they give more information on brand of gas used. It might be that some brands are better than others.
'00 Aero 107K
posted by 128.183.14...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Is my CPS on its way out????, TRandell, Sun, 6 May 2007 17:57:32
- Why I am thinking CPS is possible cause, TRandell, Tue, 8 May 2007 08:43:00
- My read on all this, Jas, Mon, 7 May 2007 19:05:08
- Re: Is my CPS on its way out????, TRandell, Mon, 7 May 2007 18:05:42
- Re: Is my CPS on its way out????, KevinH, Mon, 7 May 2007 08:14:56
- Read this , please !!, John-Paul FitzPatrick, Mon, 7 May 2007 07:55:02
- FPR?, SeeVTSaab , Mon, 7 May 2007 09:09:46
- It's summer gas, BrianG, Mon, 7 May 2007 06:52:39
- See my post right below, turrbo , Sun, 6 May 2007 22:06:39
- same symptoms here ..., JMF , Sun, 6 May 2007 21:06:46
- Re: Is my CPS on its way out????, MontereyAero , Sun, 6 May 2007 20:52:09
- Re: Is my CPS on its way out????, B. Millar, Sun, 6 May 2007 18:40:24
- I noticed my 2006 9-5 a couple of times, dudethe9-5isfast , Sun, 6 May 2007 18:32:57
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!