buttons to be illuminated but I would ask again why do you need or want to have buttons illuminated unless you have to look at them and take your eyes off the road while driving ? If you are not driving, then why put those button on the steering wheel ?
posted by 141.153.200...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Steering wheel lights, Al Ferguson, Sun, 11 Nov 2007 03:17:34
- Jealous of my Wife's 9-3 except the airbag light, Dan, Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:10:37
- Re: Steering wheel lights, ursaw, Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:30:31
- AIS got it right......, Herb H, Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:23:04
- This a feature, not a problem.., AlS , Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:25:38
- 9-5 steering wheel buttons do not illuminate ever...., TKC, Sun, 11 Nov 2007 06:37:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!