NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I have access to a well crashed 9-5. What items should I try to pull before she is dragged to the boneyard? It took a very severe hit to the left front. Thanks for any guidance you provide. I usually lurk on the 9K board so I am not very familiar with this model.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, GaryJ , Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:22:56
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, BrianNct, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:08:33
- I need the plastic mouldings..., AeroBaron, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:12:38
- Hiya Gary!, David Ingram, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 04:08:03
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, dtech, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:31:42
- Left front, eh?, Stephen Goldberger, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:41:25
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, Mikemc, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:36:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.