NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Side impact air bags go off in the event that the car is struck in the side. These air bags are located in the side of the seat. If they had gone off you'd know it.....the side of the seat would be blown apart and the air bag would be hanging out.
South Brunswick, NJ
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, GaryJ , Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:22:56
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, BrianNct, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:08:33
- I need the plastic mouldings..., AeroBaron, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:12:38
- Hiya Gary!, David Ingram, Fri, 5 Sep 2008 04:08:03
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, dtech, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 16:31:42
- Left front, eh?, Stephen Goldberger, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:41:25
- Re: Crashed 9-5 , what to grab?, Mikemc, Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:36:06
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.