The same thing happened to me. Replaced the tstat, hoses etc after the coolant overflowed. Two days later the same thing. I replaced the tstat with a Saab dealer provided one. No problems since. I bought the first replacement from eeuroparts, and was the cheaper one.
I also have to say about 1 month after the second tstat replacement, I had the head tightened. No problems since.
posted by 68.193.173...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- antifreeze loss from cap (long), bob, Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:36:12
- Re: antifreeze loss from cap (long), bob, Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:17:34
- Re: antifreeze loss from cap (long), superlightsean, Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:33:39
- Re: antifreeze loss from cap (long), JIM , Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:37:32
- sorry, but....., Bill U, Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:25:48
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!