NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Many folks remark that the 9-5 Aero doesn't "feel" as fast. It's so darn quiet and comfy that yes that's right it doesn't feel as fast, but it is. Same with the ride/handling, firmer suspension, tighter handling , but a better, softer more compliant ride.
NG9-3's all feel rickety to me as most have hatch rattles. The 9-5 line has always been real solid, slam the door.....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 2003 9-5 Aero 24hr test drive (thinking of purchase), Nemo, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:59:14
- Re: 2003 9-5 Aero 24hr test drive (thinking of purchase), B Millar , Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:25:28
- Price seems too high...., David Ingram, Fri, 19 Dec 2008 05:28:18
- Still on the fence (not sure $10k is so great), Nemo, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 23:42:52
- Re: 2003 9-5 Aero 24hr test drive (thinking of purchase), bill h., Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:15:45
- Strong quiet type..., Mike Lynch , Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:35:02
- Re: your lack of surge in the Aero, Shauno, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:58:50
- Re: 2003 9-5 Aero 24hr test drive (thinking of purchase), ToddF, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:37:23
- ... and Q: re: aftermarket upgrades?, Nemo, Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:01:04
- SMBC, Savary , Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:36:45
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.