It really burns me just how expensive it is to replace an OEM Michelin Pilot HX MXM is. Tire Rack wants $251 per tire, and that's on the low side of quotes I got. The tire wasn't that great to begin with. The option to replace all 4 with a cheaper (but probably just as good tire like a Toyo or Kumo) is an option, but in the end, costs more becasue I'd have to buy 4. I am sure Saab doesn't care what us owners have to go through after we take title to the beast.
posted by 167.206.227...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, BRI, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:30:59
- Why they are good tires and cost so much..., Jon , Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:32:18
- Try Dunlop SP9000s 225/45 ZR 17s, Coolknight, Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:12:31
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Alex, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:46:56
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, ED MOZELEY, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:54:42
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Manumad, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:38:49
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Ron H, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:06:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!