When I ordered my 2001 Aero a year ago April, I made a deal with the Dealer to replace the Michelin tyres with Bridgestone Potenza S-02 P/P at a modest upcharge. Whilst I do not beleive that SAAB are out to rob us blind or cheat us by putting the Michelin tyres on, I agree with you that the cost of replacing the Pilot HX MXM is quit expensive.
BMW and Audi by the way, both use high end tyres on there upscale sedans. The Aero is a wonderful handling car and I think we would be more upset if they put a cheap all season tyre on a car of this quality.
Just my opinion,
posted by 216.129....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, BRI, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:30:59
- Why they are good tires and cost so much..., Jon , Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:32:18
- Try Dunlop SP9000s 225/45 ZR 17s, Coolknight, Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:12:31
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Alex, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:46:56
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, ED MOZELEY, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:54:42
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Manumad, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:38:49
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Ron H, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:06:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!