My 2000 Aero just turned 47,000 miles with the original MXM tires. Just went to Discout tires this weekend because I have reached the wear mark on a couple. At first they quoted me $250, but I noticed it wasn't the same Michelin tire. Made them check and they came back with $202 apiece. That's not bad for a tire thad served me well
posted by 207.66.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, BRI, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:30:59
- Why they are good tires and cost so much..., Jon , Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:32:18
- Try Dunlop SP9000s 225/45 ZR 17s, Coolknight, Thu, 4 Apr 2002 03:12:31
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Alex, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:46:56
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, ED MOZELEY, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:54:42
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Manumad, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:38:49
- Re: OEM AERO TIRE BEEF, Ron H, Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:06:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!