I hoping my rain sensor will work with the Pilkington glass as yours has. Here in Oregon it mists and rains a lot. Does the Pilkington get pocked up like the Sekurit glass does? They told me the replacement glass is made in Germany.
posted by 67.189.22...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Windshield brand and rain sensor., ScottA, Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:22:56
- Glass engineer experience, CY, Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:22:27
- Sekurit is soft as ........., Saabinhappy, Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:30:50
- Went with the Saab OEM and regret it.., RMinNJ, Wed, 1 Sep 2010 07:00:22
- Re: Windshield brand and rain sensor., AlS , Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:07:06
- Re: Windshield brand and rain sensor., dtech, Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:38:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!