NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
you have choices.
First clean the threads using a wire wheel. This seems anal but does make a difference.
Next, use some Loctite Blue sparingly. They come with Loctite Red, but this is not necessary, IMO, and makes future removal harder than necessary.
Or don't use any Loctite at all. I've done it both with and without and seen no difference.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- rotor replacement instructions?, tkell, Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:37:37
- Re: rotor replacement instructions?, pel326 , Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:43:49
- Re: rotor replacement instructions? - a link for you, Mark in Marine (MN), Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:13:26
- My Mistake, 2002 Arc, Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:35:56
- Loctite, Chadwick , Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:56:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.