NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
The trick is the bushing the bolt goes through. You tap it outward while the alternator is out to loosen the fit. The p/s pump has the same type of bushings.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replaced alternator, now won't turn over, Joe , Sun, 29 May 2011 18:33:40
- Update, Joe , Mon, 30 May 2011 16:44:40
- Re: Update, John Myers , Tue, 31 May 2011 10:03:59
- Re: Update, Dano in Texas , Tue, 31 May 2011 05:45:44
- Re: Replaced alternator, now won't turn over, AdamSAAB2kAero, Sun, 29 May 2011 20:17:35
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.