NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Reportedly Richard Petty decided not to run for a political office due an incident when someone would not get out of the left lane so he gave them a tap. I would have voted for him if only for that! Clear the left lane as it is meant for passing!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 3000 miles in 3 weeks. Gaaaahd I love my Saab., B Millar , Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:44:23
- Where in PA? say hello and take my stg2 for a spin :), Joseph(jgARC03SW), Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:20:51
- I know how you feel, but I usually take the rental, MI-Roger , Sun, 12 Jun 2011 07:43:38
- Saab vs Prius vs Charger, jeffo2, Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:27:18
- Re: 3000 miles in 3 weeks. Gaaaahd I love my Saab., EGD , Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:37:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.