NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
All my bulb problems go away with new bulbs.
Granted, as ells stated, flickering is easiest symptom indicating new bulbs required, on my 2002 Aero SW, I allowed flickering for awhile, and when it finally failed completely (but came back on), I decided to never again tolerate extended flickering.
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero SS
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- xenon headlight problem, Seb, Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:18:03
- Re: xenon headlight problem, AeroLady, Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:03:41
- Re: xenon headlight problem, collardman , Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:44:52
- original bulb, DRL's?, if so, replace bulbs, AeroEd , Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:21:03
- Re: xenon headlight problem, ells, Fri, 15 Jul 2011 05:46:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.