NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Had exactly that earlier this year. The answer was a bad bulb. Had new one installed and it worked for one day. Dealer ate the cost on that one but my dealer is 80 miles away so there was an aggravation factor.
Actually had both bulbs replaced at the same time to avoid a follow up trip.
2005 Aero wagon 60K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- xenon headlight problem, Seb, Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:18:03
- Re: xenon headlight problem, AeroLady, Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:03:41
- Re: xenon headlight problem, collardman , Sat, 16 Jul 2011 07:44:52
- original bulb, DRL's?, if so, replace bulbs, AeroEd , Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:21:03
- Re: xenon headlight problem, ells, Fri, 15 Jul 2011 05:46:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.