Back when my CPO warranty was still in effect, I did take it to the dealer several times. They were either unable to duplicate the issue or unwilling to spend the time to find the solution.
My area dealers are now closed, so I'm really on my own. I don't feel like I'm any worse off, since they were pretty ineffectual.
posted by 71.170.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Zack, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:48:30
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Shauno, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:22:56
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Dean, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:58:39
- Flaky TB, dmz789qqq, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:01:43
- take it to a Saab tech and stop guessing, Dag, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:31:59
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, jeff02 , Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:26:40
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:18:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!