Fuel pressure appears to be in spec. It shows 3.0 bar +/- the amount of boost or vacuum while running.
Disconnecting the W hose results in boost until fuel cutoff, and the fuel pressure rises constantly until that point. If I were having a pressure or flow problem, the pressure should be dropping off with increased boost. ST and LT trims are still normal.
It doesn't look like a fueling issue.
posted by 71.170.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Zack, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:48:30
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Shauno, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:22:56
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, Dean, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:58:39
- Flaky TB, dmz789qqq, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 08:01:43
- take it to a Saab tech and stop guessing, Dag, Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:31:59
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, jeff02 , Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:26:40
- Re: Unpredictable terrible performance -- help!, AdamSAAB2kAero, Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:18:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!