Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
No. I think it was done at 60K (will check. If not, will do at 120k service.
Yup, pcv 6 done. Will do at 120k service, thanks. Done at first oil change. DI done. Original fuel pump. Flushing of both done within last 3 years. Not touched tranny oil. Original shocks & struts and turbo. I think I've kept up with all the normal stuff. In was wondering when things will wear out. I have never had a high performance car for so long so i was wondering. Thanks.
posted by 24.0.92...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Old Car, What to replace., Hal P., Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:01:01
- Good luck with your old Sobb!!, David, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:02:00
- Re: Old Car, What to replace., Seansaab, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:44:09
- a couple easy things to look at..., James, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:31:14
- Re: Old Car, What to replace., Doug W, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:51:17
- Re: Old Car, What to replace., SG, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:08:36
- Check stuff. Replace stuff, Noel , Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:06:46
- Re: Old Car, What to replace. - With a Kia, Ian, Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:22:51
- Re: Sounds like you are ...., JeffSm, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:06:35
- Who will be the next owner of SAAB Corp??, Ian, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:44:39
- No more SLUDGE with a Kia, Ian, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:07:00
- laughing all day long at Kias..., James, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 04:31:03
- So... gone over to the boring side, eh?, Noel , Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:17:31
- Re: Old Car, What to replace. - With a Kia, Hal P., Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:03:57
- I'd rather walk..., JayJ, Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:41:32
- Keep owning a Saab, you'll be walking...., Ian, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:38:17
- the new Kias are pretty nice..., Mark from Toronto, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:08:50
- But the real trick is how they hold up over time, Noel , Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:31:31
- Not sure if the newer Saab would hold up like it used 2, Ian, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:31:22
- The quality is way up., John Myers , Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:45:25
- Re: Not sure if the newer Saab would hold up like it used 2, Hal P, Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:02:47
- I do own a BMW 3 series as well..., Ian, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:10:05
- lol. Ian, you're a piece of crap, turbostud, Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:51:45
- Re: I do own a BMW 3 series as well..., Doug W, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:50:54
- wow, this has degenerated..., James, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:11:06
- Would your bmw eat the optima for lunch? :), SG, Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:24:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!