NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Very similar to what you describe for about 20k miles. Around 57k miles I finally did a full belt and pulley/tensioner job on it and it shut right up. Sort of sounded like a spoon rattling in a soup can.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Belt Tensioner/Pulley Advise, 2Saabs4Me , Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:11:27
- Re: Belt Tensioner/Pulley Advise, Mark in Marine (MN), Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:01:55
- Re: Belt Tensioner/Pulley Advise, RMinNJ, Tue, 8 Nov 2011 08:05:50
- My '04 Aero made a nasty rattle..., B Millar , Mon, 7 Nov 2011 13:11:53
- Re: Belt Tensioner/Pulley Advise, Dano in Texas , Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:03:38
- Re: Belt Tensioner/Pulley Advise, Boomer, Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:08:46
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.