Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
That means nothing is broke. Is the gearbox warm?
Sometimes you have to double clutch(push the clutch in twice while in neutral) if stationary or cold gearbox.
posted by 74.82.64...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, AeroLady, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:16:03
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, AeroLady, Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:30:14
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, jeff02 , Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:19:14
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, andym, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:52:26
- shift to R right before coming to stop. nm, Norm95, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:13:00
- Re: Manual trans won't shift into reverse, intermittent, turrbo , Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:57:28
- I think it is somewhat normal ..., dmz789qqq, Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:55:27
- Linkage... or clutch, Noel , Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:57:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!