Thanks for the comment, Les. How about their durability, ride smoothness?
posted by 98.248.40...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tire suggestion?, Laurent in California, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:19:28
- Re: Tire suggestion?, Laurent in California, Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:40:49
- Re: Tire suggestion?, AdamSAAB2kAero, Sat, 31 Dec 2011 19:33:17
- Anyone have experience with high MPG tire?, Paul'sAero, Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:22:41
- Grand Touring tires, Tim, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:53:40
- Cooper CS4 in the P225/50VR16 size, MI-Roger , Fri, 30 Dec 2011 08:53:04
- Re: Tire suggestion?, Dean, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:53:41
- Re: Tire suggestion?, Les_H, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 06:54:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!