NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I wish I could say it's a stick. I've been looking for months, and the only sticks I've seen have had high miles or high prices (or both). It is the first automatic automobile I've purchased. I could only convince myself it was okay because I have an '89 BMW 325iX sitting next to it (and access to an e30 M3 any time I want). The e30 manual is far more engaging than any Saab stick I've driven... and I've driven every Saab stick made from the C900 (x4), the NG900/OG9-3 (x2), the 9000 (x2) and the 9-5 (x2).
I couldn't pass this car up. 72K miles, straight body, nearly spotless interior, and all of that for less than $8K ($7994 to be exact).
In reality, my wife will drive this daily, and it'll be the long road trip car. No complaints, except the amount of time spent signing things at the dealer, and they still didn't get the cross-state purchase paperwork straight.
posted by 76.20.5...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Hello 9-5 Board!, PGAero , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:09:05
- Re: Hello 9-5 Board!, RonL, Sat, 21 Jan 2012 07:49:09
- Nope..., PGAero , Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:33:28
- Welcome to the 9-5 group, RMinNJ, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:16:27
- Re: Where did you get the shirt?, Brian, Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:36:05
- Re: Hello 9-5 Board!, James, Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:53:19
- Re: Hello 9-5 Board!, EGD , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:25:37
- Good to see you back, Pete!, Noel , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:21:29
- You and me both..., S-Works, Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:53:19
- Welcome!, B Millar , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:40:05
- Welcome ! ...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:38:42
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.