NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
They seem to be as reliable as anything SAAB ever built, maybe more. If somebody runs into it though it will be useless.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Trade in for an '11 9-5?, PSB, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:51:54
- Re: Trade in for an '11 9-5?, EGD , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:46:38
- Re: Trade in for an '11 9-5?, Stan, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:52:00
- right now you can find them for $10k less than that..., James, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:24:38
- Re: Trade in for an '11 9-5?, davecl, Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:53:20
- Re: Trade in for an '11 9-5?, John Myers , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:39:40
- "I assume parts will be available from GM", why?, AeroEd , Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.