NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Please send a pic. I have just "fixed" what I think is this problem for about $25 with good rattle can primer / paint / clear coat and came out ok.
Also, I have to a 01 red wagon where the clear coat is coming off due to tree sap from about 5 years back (just failed lately). So far the test on the is coming out very nice (Rattle Can Clear).
When I showed the back rust / chip (about 1" x 2") they gave me a $1200 quote. Body shops will not touch anything for < $1k it seems.
When I get a chance I am going to post the procedure that I used. I am sure good body folks will be able to add to it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mike Keller, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:05:39
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, B Lin, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:08:08
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mysaab, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:52:50
- I'm in the same boat..., Saabinhappy, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:54:55
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, SWEDECAR , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:19:35
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, aka oldsaab, Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:33:01
- Re: how much oil loss is too much? headgasket issues, Mike Keller, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:37:13
- + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, jimmy, Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:39:44
- Re: + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, jeff02 , Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:39:12
- Re: + 1 to Anders, time for a newer car!, Mike Keller, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:38:38
- rust, James, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:01:52
- Re: rust, jeff02 , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:04:55
- Re: rust, James, Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:01:36
- Back Rust Fix, jeff02 , Thu, 26 Jan 2012 06:47:53
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.