Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
I started to take one off to inspect the rotor, calipers, pads etc really well but stripped the screw almost immediately. My screw extractor broke off in the screw so I ended up drilling it out enough to where PB Blaster got it loose enough where I could get the screw out. I was careful not to strip the internal threads but there isn't much screw left to measure. When I get home I may see if I can tell the size and see if it matches something aftermarket. If not I'll either do without or order them along with pads and/or rotors. Thanks- JerryC
posted by 216.219.51...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Do SAAB rotors come with the set screw?, JerryC, Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:54:39
- The screw serves almost no purpose, MI-Roger , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:10:15
- Set screw hell., B Millar , Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:41:22
- Re: The screw serves almost no purpose, David B, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:14:15
- Yeah, I read that but just for kicks..., JerryC, Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:48:26
- no, saabsince 93b , Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:30:06
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!