This picture is of the muffler under an 03 9-5 wagon with completely unknown history. What could cause a muffler to be wide open like this? Some sort of malfunction, theft, or what? Thanks for any input. -JerryC
posted by 76.20.2...
Posts in this Thread:
- What could've caused this muffler to be opened? (pis), JerryC, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:08:03 <-- Viewing This Message
- value (very low), timbrown, Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:58:00
- Re: What could've caused this muffler to be opened? (pis), JeffSm, Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:23:06
- M80, No Snaab, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 15:01:10
- Re: What could've caused this muffler to be opened? (pis), Les_H, Sun, 4 Mar 2012 14:56:42
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!