NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I've replace a couple of pair myself.
First on a 1999, second on the 2005 Aero.
There CAN'T be an easier DIY on any car. 10 minutes can do both, if you have trouble cutting open the bag they come in.
[note: you do need something to prop the hood open, or have a helper]
2007 9-5 Aero SC [60th]
2004 9-3 Aero SS
2005 9-5 Aero
2005 9-5 Arc
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, Sharon, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:41:57
- Name of Indy?, Jerry, Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:21:28
- Get Written Estimate., jeff02 , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:49:57
- WOW!, Sharon, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:41:51
- And they didn't change the drive belt?????, dmz789qqq, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:23:16
- Another Indy - Tony's Auto Service, MI-Roger , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:34:14
- $178 for replacing spark plugs??, Dan-O, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:16:51
- Re: did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, EGD , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:02:52
- That's a weird way to invoice, SWEDECAR , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:47:24
- Re: did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, Radny, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:46:26
- I guess the cost of money is high in DC area. n/m, caukinh, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:43:18
- Re: did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, Slug , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:25:38
- Oh, and..., B Millar , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:17:33
- IMO, John Myers , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:32:03
- Wow. Ouch., B Millar , Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:28:54
- Re: did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, Link, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:11:59
- yeah you got eaten badly - esp on some items nm, dtech aka cheaptech, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:02:39
- Re: did I just pay too much for 04 saab 9-5 service?, Sharon, Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:49:21
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.