They said they did a pressure test and really didn't see any leaks but saw some "residue" or something on the pump and replaced it. Their recommendation is to bring it back and do another pressure test, which didn't yield anything last time, and I'd be starting all over with the bill.
posted by 76.212.168...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Should I be mad at my shop? (coolant leak woes), Scott H., Sat, 12 May 2012 12:41:30
- Did they do the whole pump or just the insert?, dmz789qqq, Sun, 13 May 2012 07:32:15
- That's a really cheap water pump replacement job, Chadwick , Sat, 12 May 2012 18:42:30
- Re: Should I be mad at my shop? (coolant leak woes), SWEDECAR , Sat, 12 May 2012 14:45:55
- Not a lot of diagnostics in your post, Paul'sAero, Sat, 12 May 2012 13:13:07
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!