NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
I think if you found a 2009 wagon with a stick and your Saabnet handle is "STICKMAN", you clearly have no choice but to buy the car regardless of fuel economy, colour, nav, etc etc... the only things I'd consider are condition + price...
My impression was that modern automatics have about the same fuel economy as a manual. We have a 2004 + see 30-32 mpg highway, 20 mpg around town (or less depending on who is mashing the "go" pedal). If you have good mpg oriented driving habits with a stick, you should do better around town than us.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- GAS MILEAGE -- 9-5 Wagon with stick ?, STICKMAN, Tue, 15 May 2012 09:59:13
- Re: GAS MILEAGE -- 9-5 Wagon with stick ?, GFW3pedals , Wed, 16 May 2012 09:13:22
- Re: GAS MILEAGE -- 9-5 Wagon with stick ?, Snowmobile , Wed, 16 May 2012 08:04:01
- Check fuelly.com and fueleconomy.gov, ToddInMA, Wed, 16 May 2012 07:29:44
- Re: GAS MILEAGE -- 9-5 Wagon with stick ?, John in Bismarck, Wed, 16 May 2012 05:36:14
- 39 mpg @ 60 mph - 04 Arc Wagon nm, Norm95, Tue, 15 May 2012 15:59:54
- Re: GAS MILEAGE -- 9-5 Wagon with stick ?, Dean, Tue, 15 May 2012 11:41:16
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.