NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
No matter what you do, you have to get the ride height into spec. Shocks in general will not do this. Please see my link and go from there.....
Jeff O2 JJJ Performance
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear suspension, Tim O, Wed, 30 May 2012 14:00:46
- Re: Rear suspension, Tim O, Thu, 31 May 2012 15:13:28
- Re: Rear suspension, do not replace spriings, jeff02 , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:06:17
- Re: Rear suspension, Snowmobile , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:52:35
- Bushings can cause sag too., Norm95, Thu, 31 May 2012 17:20:23
- Slot the rear upper during alignment. $150 tops., Norm95, Wed, 30 May 2012 18:31:35
- Re: Rear suspension, ride height and aligment, jeff02 , Wed, 30 May 2012 14:58:33
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.