NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
both front + back sagged on ours (2004 arc sedan) + all 4 tires were eaten on the inside edge. I changed over to Konis + improved the ride height in the back, but the front is still a bit low + the back sagged since the alignment. I didn't do bushings. Our saab indy aligned for less camber than spec ("closer to zero" rather than -2). In spite of a bit of sagging post alignment, I saw zero evidence of tire wear over the winter. I just put on brand new performance summer tires so hopefully this good story continues!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear suspension, Tim O, Wed, 30 May 2012 14:00:46
- Re: Rear suspension, Tim O, Thu, 31 May 2012 15:13:28
- Re: Rear suspension, do not replace spriings, jeff02 , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:06:17
- Re: Rear suspension, Snowmobile , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:52:35
- Bushings can cause sag too., Norm95, Thu, 31 May 2012 17:20:23
- Slot the rear upper during alignment. $150 tops., Norm95, Wed, 30 May 2012 18:31:35
- Re: Rear suspension, ride height and aligment, jeff02 , Wed, 30 May 2012 14:58:33
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.