NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|95 Bulletin Board|
my only comment would be to measure the ride height first and see how far off you are + how far to go... for the yellows (on our 2004 Arc sedan), the lower perch of the yellow konis was the same height as the OEM shocks. I would think the upper perch alone might be enough (without the spacer) depending how saggy things are. I am currently on the lower with a 10mm spacer from Tallifero and the car is even front to back + only slightly lower than spec (front and back)...
The situation might be different for an Aero, a different model year, and/or for FSD Konis...
get the car aligned by a saab indy!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Rear suspension, Tim O, Wed, 30 May 2012 14:00:46
- Re: Rear suspension, Tim O, Thu, 31 May 2012 15:13:28
- Re: Rear suspension, do not replace spriings, jeff02 , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:06:17
- Re: Rear suspension, Snowmobile , Fri, 1 Jun 2012 05:52:35
- Bushings can cause sag too., Norm95, Thu, 31 May 2012 17:20:23
- Slot the rear upper during alignment. $150 tops., Norm95, Wed, 30 May 2012 18:31:35
- Re: Rear suspension, ride height and aligment, jeff02 , Wed, 30 May 2012 14:58:33
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.