NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Ia anyone familiar with a module which plugs into the OBDll connector which is connected during the time the car is running. It acts like an airplane black box. When an error code is generated it tracks the event and when connected to a computer you can analyse the data and determine at what stage the error code was generatedsimply . This seems to be more useful tool than the standard OBDll reader which just indicate the error code.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 still wont start, tom, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:14:52
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, jeff02 , Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:52:34
- Re: 9-5 still wont start /it started but!!!!!!!!!!!!, tom, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:37:23
- "Crank / No start" diagnostics..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 22:15:20
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, Mark from Toronto, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:56:34
- need more info, Snowmobile , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:27:59
- Re: 9-5 still wont start, Dean, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:24:53
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.