NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Mating the KEYS takes only a few minutes. However, most dealers have a minimum labor charge that you'll be hard pressed to get out of...
Note that I said KEYS. You CAN NOT add or delete only one key at a time. ALL KEYS and remotes that you want to be programmed must be present and accounted for when the programming takes place.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How long it takes to "mate" a key to a vehicle?, Acubra, Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:45:58
- Thanks all, very helpful - as usual! nm, Acubra, Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:23:08
- Re: How long it takes to "mate" a key to a vehicle?, Snowmobile , Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:13:17
- Re: How long it takes to "mate" a key to a vehicle?, Larry West , Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:58:54
- Re: How long it takes to "mate" a key to a vehicle?, Ben, Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:11:27
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.