With the AC on high compressor turns off and on you can hear clicking and you can watch the clutch engage and stop engaging what would be the cause of this HELP!
posted by 72.72.17...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- AC compressor keeps turning off and on help, Breeze, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:47:59
- Re: AC compressor keeps turning off and on help, David B, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:38:46
- Re: AC compressor keeps turning off and on help, SWEDECAR , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:52:25
- Have you checked the refrigerant level?, Chadwick , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:51:22
- Re: AC compressor keeps turning off and on help, AdamSAAB2kAero, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:50:10
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!