I saw a post from swedecar about how he often just replaces the 2 rear subframe bushings as the center and front are usually fine. Anyone know how to go about just replacing the rear 2? Do you just loosen the subframe a little to gain acess? Also, how do you remove the 2 bushings from the subframe? Would the rosebush suspension bushing tool work?
posted by 99.6.110...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, Brian, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:36:34
- here is a nice DIY on the bushings..., Savary , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:36:58
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, RMinNJ, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:30:30
- re: Just got qouted $ 450 for all 6., Brian, Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:55:50
- Re: Replacing just the 2 rear subframe bushings?, SWEDECAR , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:19:20
- Yeah, it's doable, Chadwick , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:52:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!